Friday, June 10, 2011

The Best Boss to Farm

I have finally found out the best boss in Wintertusk to farm for gold.    His name is Halfang Bristleclaw.   He drops Hats, Robes, Boots, Amulets, Rings, Anthames and Decks.    All his gear he drops sells for 3000 to 9000!   Plus his health is only 2000 and he is storm.   My gameplan for farming him is to use your low level AoE spells.   Like Meteor Strike, Sandstorm, Blizzard, Etc.    And put a gargantuan on it,  Bring 4 people, have all 4 do that in one round, it'll kill the minions and him,  There you go, farming a boss in 1-3 minutes at most!   How do you like that for fast farming.    I suggest going and checking this boss out.   Just thought I'd like to show my secret for farming.   By the way, I got from 4 thousand gold to 66 thousand gold in 7 runs!   Amazing, Isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment